How to apply for this position:
The employer has requested that WorkSource Oregon pre-screen all applicants for this position. Please contact your local WorkSource Oregon office if you wish to apply for this job.
***This employer prefers the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) and may give preference in recruitment to those with a certificate. See WorkSource staff for information on obtaining your National Career Readiness Certificate.***
* Minimum five (5) years verifiable millwright experience. (Employer will consider auto/diesel mechanic experience in lieu of millwright experience.)
* Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, cutting, welding and lubricating.
* Prefer state certification (Industrial Maintenance Mechanic), however, successful applicant will be required to obtain certification.
* Be available any day, any shift, as scheduled.
***Resume and professional references required prior to referral***
* Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blue prints and drawings in a wood products industrial plant.
* Perform safety inspections.
* Repair and maintain industrial production and processing machinery.
* Perform basic welding, electrical, plumbing and carpentry tasks.
* Order parts.
* Maintain welding machines and equipment.
* Develop maintenance schedules.
* Calibrate or balance equipment and machinery.
* Form, pour and finish concrete.
* Perform related duties as assigned.
* Full time - Hours and shift to be determined.
Closes: Open until filled.
**EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer**
Job Classification: Millwrights
Access our statewide or regional occupation report for more information about wages, employment outlooks, skills, training programs, related occupations, and more.