|Obtaining Employer Contact Information on Self Referral Jobs
- Use the Obtain Contact Information button if you are using an Oregon
Employment Department computer or if your browser supports Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL). Most web browsers support SSL.
- If you get an error indicating that the page cannot be displayed, you may
need to enable
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) - Instructions for
enabling SSL in Netscape and Internet Explorer
- If you still get an error indicating that the page cannot be displayed,
your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may be using a proxy server that does not
support SSL properly. Please contact your ISP and let them
know that you cannot reach the secure server using https or
|Security Error Message when trying to reach the Secure Server
- I got an error when I tried to use the Secure Server.
- In order to protect the transmission of your confidential information over the Internet, our secure server uses 128-bit security and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) version 3.0. Some browsers do not have SSL 3.0 enabled, and some older browsers do not support it. The latest versions of Netscape and Internet Explorer are available for free.
- You may want to upgrade your browser to a newer version. If you get an error connecting to our secure server, you may need to Enable SSL 3.0.
- Need help with another browser? Call our technical support center at 503-947-1633.